Tigera provides active, zero-trust based security for cloud-native applications running on containers and Kubernetes. Its Cloud-Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) prevents, detects, troubleshoots, and automatically mitigates exposure risks of security issues in build, deploy, and runtime stages.
Tigera is the creator and maintainer of Calico Open Source, the most widely adopted container networking and security solution. The company’s software powers more than 100M containers across 2M nodes in 166 countries, and is supported across all major cloud providers and Kubernetes distributions.
As our team grows, we are looking for colleagues who not only share our passion for this work and growing our company, but who will also strengthen our company values and help ensure that Tigera remains a great place to work. At our core, our focus is on our customers, who are the heroes of our story; on aiming high and staying nimble in how we get there; on continuous learning to drive our success; and on respecting, collaborating, and supporting each other on a daily basis.
If you are looking to help make a substantial impact, and our values and products align with your vision of your career growth, we want to hear from you!
About Your Role
Tigera is looking for a Channel Account Manager who can grow our partner network in North America. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding and managing and owning the revenue of new partners in the region.
Partners are pivotal to our long-term success and sustained growth, and this role gives you a rare opportunity to build this growth foundation in an early-stage startup. The role is remot, reports in to our Chief Revenue Officer and will require a moderate amount of travel.
- Research potential partners, identify key players, generate interest, and develop relationships to drive opportunity
- Engage potential partners through phone, email, and social channels like LinkedIn and Twitter
- Manage a pipeline of interested partners
- Recruit, onboard, and coordinate enablement and training for new partners in the region
- Serve as a quarterback for co-marketing, and co-selling initiatives between the partner’s teams and Tigera
- Drive business opportunities from target partners to support our revenue growth
- Execute quarterly business reviews with managed partners
- 3 years of related channel account management experience or sales experience in enterprise software or SaaS
- Mastery of at least ONE of the following technical tools: Salesforce, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo
- Comfortable and confident engaging with very technical people
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivated to build strong relationships with partners
- An insatiable level of curiosity and a constant learner
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in an enterprise sales role
With offices in San Francisco, San Jose, Vancouver (Canada), Cork (Ireland), and London (England), we have a thriving team of diverse individuals from all over the world. We believe in a collaborative, flexible work environment based on respect for, and commitment from, every employee. We also offer a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration, and teamwork, make Tigera an awesome place to work.